Search The Knowledge Base
Browse The Knowledge Base
Knowledge Base :
General : Licensing
While Updating license or OTP genration getting unable to connect server or intenet not available error
While Updating license or OTP generation getting unable to connect server or internet not available or connection blocked by proxy (even though internet is there) . Please follow below steps,
1. Make sure internet is working fine and you can able connect the sam.gofrugal.com via Internet explorer.
2. Verify any proxy setting is enabled or not, if you not using the proxy please do the step
IE --> Tools --> Internet Options --> Connections --> LAN Settings --> Uncheck the box for Proxy Server
3. Even after doing above process still if you are unable to connect server, do remove the proxy setting manually.
Run --> CMD --> execute the below commands
1. netsh winhttp reset proxy (this command is for following Vista, windows 7,8, 2008 server and higher)
2. proxycfg -d (this command is for following OS XP, windows 2003 server)
4. In Windows 7 or 8 OS still you are unable fix this issue after running " netsh winhttp reset proxy " follow the below steps
Take the proxycfg file from windows xp > system32 folder and paste it in the issue facing system > system32 folder .
Now Run --> CMD --> system32 path > execute the proxycfg -d
5. If still not resolved refer the below registry and change it "0" if it is "1" .
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Microsoft -> Windows -> CurrentVersion -> Internet Settings-> ProxyEnable
Now restart the application and try to activate.
There are no related articles
No viewers have posted comments