NetTrade Error comes 'No buffer Space available' and IP also not registered, it shows Unable to connect Internet
Problem: While opening the NetTrade Error comes 'No buffer Space available' and IP also not register it shows Unable to connect Internet.
1. Right click the 'My Computer' go to Properties
2. Go to Advance Tab
3. Click setting button (under performance Menu). It will new Screen (Performance Option).
4. Click Advance Tab in the performance option Screen
5. Click Change Button (Under virtual Memory Menu)
6. Select C drive ( select the drive where OS was installed)
7. Select the option System Managed Size and click Set button.
8. Then click OK Button and restart the system compulsory.
After restarted the System open the Net Trade the error Message will not come and IP register Successfully.
I tried this Option in two Customers Place and this issue was solved.