Article # 1318
Category: RPOS : Installation
Pre-Requisites for Re-Installation
Pre-requisites for Re-Installation:
Before formatting the system, need to take a fresh Backup and Database into an external disk.
Steps for taking the fresh backup:
1. Click Tools >> Backup
2. Go to Rpos7 Application path folder and copy the Backup folder into an external drive.
Steps for copying Database:
1. We need to stop the SQL
Start>>Programs>>Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008>>SQL
2. Click on the SQL Server Configuration manager>>SQL Server 2005/2008
3. Right Click on the SQL Server(GFT)>>Click on Stop.
A pop-up will be displaying like this
4. Now Minimize the SQL Server Configuration window and Go to Application
path folder>> Copy Database folder into an external drive.
5. Open SQL Server Configuration and Start the Service
After copying the backup folder and database folder into an external drive.
Files to be copied into an external drive:
1. Setup file of RaymediRpos7.
2. Any patches previously downloaded.
3. If Bar-code PRN files are there.
4. Backup and Database.